Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas: review

Dear QotD?ers,
.
Mmm, fresh pinapple for breakfast. and a ham-n-cheese croissant sammich. I'm about to start recording macros. It is making me a better spreadsheet artist.
Please allow me to ask one more question about 2008. I would have done it last week, but I was on vacation!
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Did you have a good Christmas? Did you get any awesome gifts?
.
I had a wonderful Christmas vacation. All travel was at a relaxed pace, not a frenzied schedule. I'm so thankful for the amount of time I got to spend with family. It feels like I've already told everyone this, but I got an electric toothbrush! I also got 4 pairs of socks, all of which are uniquely awesome. We also received lots of wii-related things.
.
Love,
The Asker

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a lovely, relaxing Christmas. My favorite gift was a fedora-style brown tweed hat with very faint electric yellow/pink/green/blue stripes throughout. It's made of win.

I also got a coffee grinder and some whole bean coffees that are (as my mother said) "so good they'll make you wanna slap yo mama".)

Also, I am incredibly jealous of your fabulous-sounding breakfast. <3

Anonymous said...

I don't know about awesome gifts, but I got lots of stuff to use with my embroidery machine. Some cool jewelry and lots of time to spend with our family and friends. It was the strangest Christmas ever since I spent Christmas Day alone. Bev and the kids left early that morning and Danny was at work. I enjoyed the peace and quiet and rest before everyone else got there.

Anonymous said...

We gave ourselves a four-track recorder for Christmas. This essentially gives us our own recording studio of sorts! Jacob and Bob have already recorded a bit with Jacob on bass guitar and Bob on the drums and guitar. Jessica cannot wait until she can add some vocals to something. Nick and I are more intimidated for now.

I always struggle with Christmas. This year Jessica noticed that her friends got TONS of gifts from Santa and she only got one. I still have not given her a reason for this. I just really have such a hard time with how greedy and indulgent the holiday tends to be. It cuts into my joy and happiness.

amanda said...

I had a good Christmas! I went to Arkansas for the actual day of celebration and although I was hoping for snow, it never happened. BUT I did have a good time. My favorite gifts were: a crock pot, a stand mixer aaaaaaaaaaand a SEWING machine! Yaaaaaaaaaay!