Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF

Dear QotD?ers,
.
It's Friday!!!! I slept in and am still in my pajamas! Eventually I'll shower and change - I do have a few errands to run. I hope you all have a great weekend ahead of you.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What is your favorite day of the week and why?
.
I like Saturdays. I get to sleep in late, gauranteed. My Fridays off are nice, but every other Friday I still have to work. And Sundays are nice, but Sunday is chore day before the week starts again. Saturday is the most easy going of my days.
.
Love,
The Asker

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lazy Fridays-off, followed closely by Saturdays. Least fav? Monday, especially in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Wednesdays are my favorites.

My least favortie is Sunday.

groovysabrina said...

I have to agree in general: Saturdays, because they offer the most freedom.

Anonymous said...

Probably Saturday, followed by Friday........because it is before Saturday. Saturday is fun day... can do what I want day!

Anonymous said...

Caturday

Kristen said...

Jackie, Caturday is great. I change my answer!