Sunday, January 25, 2009

Presidents 5/5

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I would have a pair of cats. But I would have to get lots of presidential-cat doubles. You know, people take tours of the White House, and they want to see the cats! But what if someone were to take them for his own? This is why Jimmies and Hypotenous would have doubles, and a Cat Wrangler to manage them all.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Who is your favorite movie/tv President? (actor who played the president, not president who acted)
.
I really have a hard time remembering president characters. I'm sure I've seen plenty of movies with them. But the only one that really stands out is Bill Pullman in Independence Day.
.
Love,
The Asker

6 comments:

groovysabrina said...

Martin Sheen in the TV series The West Wing

Anonymous said...

Oathe is my verification!!

May I pick Dana Carvey as President Bush the 41st?

mmnevill said...

Kevin Kline in "Dave"

Jackie said...

Bruce Greenwood in the second National Treasure movie.

jennifercaitlin said...

i second the kevin kline in dave motion

Anonymous said...

Harrison Ford in Air Force One