Thursday, July 22, 2010

weeeekend

Dear QotD?ers,

My answer would have been 'yes, i'm a cold natured person, so I could live without the AC' BUT. Wednesday I had to go outside in the middle of the day and the heat and humidity were so thick I almost couldn't breath. It was misssssserable. People who have to work out in that amaze me. So my new answer is 'not on the gulf coast.. but probably anywhere else if I had a good breeze... but not the gulf coast, please don't make me do it.'

OK, here's some big news. That tropical disturbane that was just aiming for Florida has now decided to become a Tropical Storm and Bonnie heard about the great air conditioning we have here in Texas, so she's changed her travel plans to arrive more westerly than Florida. I'll keep you updated if our lives are impacted by this bothersom potential guest.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
Do you have any big plans for this weekend?

Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

kathleen said...

Matthew is coming home for the weekend! :)
Other than that......stay cool!

Jeannie said...

Well, since we are in San Antonio for Dennis' medical meeting, we shall venture out and do something fun. I am looking forward to eating at the Melting Pot, fondue restaurant, so maybe we will do that! TS Bonnie,,,fizzle out!
Stay cool, everyone!

Jessim said...

I'm taking my first real figure skating lesson- doing actual figures!!!

Then I plan to sleep, because the lesson is at 7:30 in a city over an hour away. eek.

On Sunday I have a friend coming over and we are going to knit and dye yarn.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Jessica had two teeth pulled, a root canal and a silver cap put on a tooth yesterday. It would have all been fine except for the bottom tooth that was pulled. The bottom tooth had no supporting adult tooth, so the roots on it were large and rather permanent looking. ow!

I still need to get through today, which is slow and plodding when you are caretaking. If all goes well, Jessica and Jacob both have festivities to particiapte in this weekend. I think Nick is going out of town to visit friends. Which may mean that at some point this weekend, I will be home alone.

But first I need to get someone back up on their feet.

She is not done, either. There is a tooth on the other side of her mouth that also lacks the permanent backup that will be pulled. That event is two weeks out.

Jackie said...

Matthew and I have our first pre-marraige meeting. So that's kind of exciting. I also work Saturday morning. That's, eh, not too exciting.

groovysabrina said...

farmer's market!

Kristen said...

Mom, hooray!

2nd Mom, those sound like fun things, and Bonnie DID fizzle out.

Jessi, your dyed yarn turned out beautiful, a great weekend for you.

Anne, WHAAT? aweful. Did you end up home alone at any point?

Jackie, still on schedule for marriage?

Sabrina, ooh, farmer's market, I bet it was beautiful.