Wednesday, July 7, 2010

bears in baloons

Dear QotD?ers,

I think you know what I want more of for year three: more participation! Having a personal blog is totally sweet, but when you QotD?ers join in, it becomes a conversation. If you don't like my question, you don't have to answer it. You could comment on the random story I've shared with you, or share your own. I won't mind. TamiJean and Anne do it all the time and it's a lot of fun. I know you are out there... reading this.. all sneaky like.
Also, I REALLY want to get motivated and do Choose Your Own QotD? Adventure this year.

It started raining again today. Good news though, Hurricane Bonnie won't be making her debut this week. I am particularly glad about this because I have a friend flying in for the weekend and I'd hate for her to have to cancel or come to us with San Antonio when we evacuate.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What animal would you choose to pair with a bear* in a cartoon movie about hot air baloons?

Love,
The Asker

*bear type of your choice

6 comments:

kathleen said...

A black bear and a gray donkey.
The bear would be very adventurous(sp), outgoing one and the donkey would be the shy, skeptical one.

Black bear's name would be
Vincent or Vincente and the gray donkey's name would be Homer.
There is also a parakeet, named Pepper. Pepper and Homer are big friends.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Choose Your Own QotD? Adventure!!

Adventure! Adventure! I am excited already! I'm in!!

A movie about hot air balloons? With what sort of a plotline?

Okay, let's have an angry, grumpy black bear paired with a doe-eyed adorable bunny who is ever so funny. (Wait. Isn't this Shrek but with new animals?)


Okay, let me try a cuddly, slow-witted brown bear paired with a clever , ambitious fox. (That touches on Pinky and the Brain, but I think I'll stick with this.)

Tami Parker said...

Anne stole my critter! I was going to suggest a bunny (not that I'm BIASED towards bunnies or anything) but now I shall have to choose something else.

Dagnabbit, I like Kathleen's donkey and parakeet, too.

I don't know if I'll be able to top those suggestions!

I vote for a piglet, then. A tiny, big-eared, shy little piglet that sucks on his hoof when he's nervous, which is often.

groovysabrina said...

The bear shall be coupled with a bright green tree frog. Just cuz.

I've been absent but I promise it's because of the move and lack of internet. I hope to be more active now.

Jackie said...

Penguin!

Kristen said...

Mom, I love the thought you put into this. I would watch your movie!

Anne, haha, great choices, both!

TamiJean, I guess you have to wake up early or all the good answers will be taken ; ] Oh, that piglet sounds adorable.

Sabrina, I always love frogs!

Jackie, oh! THere are definately not enough cartoon penguins!