Thursday, July 15, 2010

MUCKY-MUCK!

Dear QotD?ers,

I use shampoo and conditioner. If I'm in a rush, or am really tired and don't want to spend so much time on a shower, I will use Justin's 2-in-1. Shh, don't tell him.

As of today, both of my parents are retired. Congratulations Dad! (Mom, pass that message on please. We'll call this weekend to discuss wells and windmills.) They are going to be full of adventure stories, I just know it.

Assuming you are reading this on Friday, It's the 9th Annual Mucky-Muck Day! A day when everyone is encouraged to do something mucky. This may include actual muck, dirt, grime or filth, or just be a tedious task that is onerous an zero fun.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What are you going to do (or have you already done) for Mucky-Muck Day!?

Love,
The Asker

6 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

There will be gardening, ironing and maybe a closet cleaning today.

The gardening may be mucky, but it is my favorite thing to do.

kathleen said...

There will be house cleaning and putting things in storage and yard work and laundry. Nothing will get very mucky. Next week however, we will have a water well drilled and that (I am thinking) might get 'mucky'! There is also going to be a concrete foundation poured...again I'm thinking it might be mucky!
I'm taking pictures!

Jeannie said...

Yardwork and work in the flowerbeds! In this weather, I feel yucky!
Congratulations to both Kathleen and Martin....well done!!

Tami Parker said...

Cleaning the litterbox...ewwww..

Anonymous said...

Dear The Asker,
I have decided to take a bath... in uranium.

Sincerley,
Dr. Fandango, Lord of Cleanliness

Kristen said...

Anne, all three fit!

Mom, i look forward to those pictures with your new camera!

2nd Mom, eww, humidity. yuck-muck

TamiJean, ewww, stinky-muck

Dr. Fandango, you'll have such a youthful glow!