Sunday, July 18, 2010

in the shelves in the door.

Dear QotD?ers,

I have to dissapoint you. I didn't do anything particularly Mucky on Friday. I went to work, but that's not quite enough. And I didn't make up for it this weekend either. It was pretty lazy - recovering from a long work day with movies, tv shows, reading (ooh I love to read!). I did encounter some productivity when I took the recyling to the center and stopped by the library. and I may have folded some clothes on Friday night. Well, it thought of something. let's see if you gals will accept this. It had been a week or so, so I shaved my legs while wearing a clay mask. that's sorta mucky, right?

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What condiments are in your refrigerator RIGHT NOW?
Love,
The Asker

5 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Mustard, but not 28 varieties as my father likes to keep at his disposal, wasabi, ketchup, pickles, pickled jalapenos, soy sauce, teriyaki, various salad dressings and marinades, various jellies, Miracle Whip and a jar of olives which is amazing.

I had the most fun ordering a sno cone this weekend. I was instructed to get a "green, blue or purple flavor." When I got to the window, I asked the guy to surprise me with a flavor the fit those conditions and then to make it a Texas Split, which means that they put a big ole scoop of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream in the middle of the sno cone!!!

It was the most beautiful PURPLE sno cone I had ever seen!!! And the recipient did not expect the Blue Bell delight, so it was tremendous fun all around.

Tami Parker said...

@Anne,

I miss Blue Bell Ice Cream. It's not available up here.

@Asker,

Mustards (two kinds), pickle relish, pickled jalapenos, wasabi, ranch dressing, olives, and Mayo.

groovysabrina said...

ha! I enjoyed reading about your muck.

Speaking of which, a clay mask might cure all of these air pollution induced skin problems that have popped up.

mustard. mayo. and our favorite peppercorn mayo-mustard mix from Kroger.

kathleen said...

3 different types of mustard,
mayo, Miracle Whip, 3 types of salsa, 2 types of pickle relish, ........quess that is about it.

YUM!
Anne,
is that Texas Split made at the little snow cone place on Hampton Road???

Kristen said...

Anne, I've heard of the snow cone with ice cream in the middle. It never sounded appealing to me, but perhaps I will have to try it.

TamiJean, what's with everyone and wasabi?

Sabrina, Kroger brand condiments!!

Mom, you win the mustard count!