Monday, July 19, 2010

Pardon me, do you have any?

Dear QotD?ers,

Ketchup, yellow mustard, poppyseed dressing, worshestershire sauce, steak sauce, soy sauce, tobasco.. and that's all without going to look!

Two different news sources today were telling me about people's desire to drink raw, unpastuerized milk. Those people are crazy. Pastuerization is what keeps us from getting diseases, people! If you are drinking raw milk, please follow my advice and stop. There's no gaurantee that raw milk doesn't have cow poop germs. That does NOT do a body good.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
If you were parked at an intersection and the car next to you rolled down it's window and an old British man wanted to ask you a question, would you share your grey poupon, mint gum, or other item he requested, laugh uproariously, or something else altogether?

Love,
The Asker

6 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I don't have time to talk to crazy Brits on the road and fulfill their requests!! I probably have a carload of kids whose incessant demands I am meeting.

Tami Parker said...

In reality, I'm unimaginative with my interactions with other people. I'd probably ask how I could help, and give him directions or something.

Then, later, I would realize my missed opportunity and rue the day.

Anonymous said...

Dear The Asker,
I think its obvious that I would laugh unporously.
Sincerley,
Dr. Fandango, Odd laugher of people

groovysabrina said...

Grey Poupon I would probably share. Jif Peanut Butter I would not. I would also not share any tortillas. Those have far too much value!

I don't think we drink pasteurized milk here in Brazil. I just checked the package and didn't see any mention of pasteurization. Normally milk is stored outside of refrigerators in the grocery store, too.

kathleen said...

I would give the 'Brit' the time of day........
I keep my eyes on the road and try not to make eye contact with people!


If I were on some country road........hmmmmmmmmm.........I might!

Kristen said...

Anne, what if they demanded to talk to a british man?

TamiJean, such a sweet person

Dr Fandango, you make me laugh

Sabrina, I like that you won't share PB and tortillas. Warm milk? that sounds... gross.

Mom, make it a one lane road at that. I bet you'd mostly be confused on what he was doing out there!