Wednesday, December 9, 2009

sea and air

Dear QotD?ers,

instead of going out with the IT crowd for lunch today, Justin and I went by ourselves. one teammate called in sick and the other was on vacation. poor small IT group, I can only imagine that Justin goes crazy some days. i watched some TV tonight and was disgusted with the result of SYTYCD and delighted with the 'fall finale' of GLEE. sometimes a person just needs to watch goofy shows.

Practically, I could use some pants for wearing to work. I hate buying pants and I haven't done it much since I lost my 15 pounds. Frivolously, a stylish hat. I don't know what kind of style would suit me, but it'd be fun to walk around wearing a hat and looking cool.

Today's Quesiton of the Day? is:
Would you rather take a free scenic boat ride of a free scenic plane ride?

Love,
The Asker

9 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Oh, this very much depends on what scenic route I will be taking.

Free scenic boat ride on the Mediterranean? Absolutely! Free ride on Delaware through Camden, NJ? Pass

Free plane trip over Biloxi, MS? Pass. Free trip following the Grand Canyon? Yep!

Other wise, Ihave no particular preference.

My answers yesterday were not indicative of my desires personally, although more drums would be at least funny. I submitted general ideas.

kathleen said...

I like Anne's answer. It would depend on what I would be seeing. But if I have to just make a general answer, I will say ....
boat ride. I hope it is a good one! ;)

groovysabrina said...

I LOVE scenic boat rides.

However, I have never been on a scenic plane ride, so I choose that this time.

I hate buying pants, too! this is why I hardly wear pants. Plus it is really freaking hot.

Moo said...

Boat. Those little planes crash all the time.

Jessim said...

Boat ride. I'm not a huge fan of planes, especially not little ones that take you on scenic rides.

Tami Parker said...

I love flying, but not for the scenery. Boat ride, if the point is to look at the pretty, plane, if it's to feel the rush of danger and speed.

Jackie said...

Scenic boat ride!

My dream vacation consists of going on one of those really fancy sight-seeing, whale-watching boat tours in Alaska. However, for some reason I can only think of one scenic boat ride I've been on that wasn't on one of those duck-tour boats...

Jackie said...

Oh, and Glee was amazing!

Kristen said...

Anne, let's now assume the scenic rides offered are on the two preferable locations. Mediterranean or Grand Canyon?

MOM upsidedown spells WOW!,
your free scenic boat ride will be beautiful

Sabrina, I really hope you are wearing other leg covering garments ;]. I gave up wearing shorts about 7 years ago.

Moo, agreed.

Jessi, those little plans frighten me. I can't imagine enjoying them, personally.

TamiJean, oh so pretty.

Jackie, I've been on a duck-tour boat! but that's the only scenic boat ride... well, unless you count the Ellis Island Ferry. (GLEE!)