Monday, August 31, 2009

patterns

Dear QotD?ers,

Our TV is set up, but we still don't have any furniture in that room. Unless you count the boxes of frames and pictures and poster, which I don't. Because it's a new tv, it already has the built in HD whatever, so as soon as we get an antenna(sp?) I can get seriously excited about watching LOST and Dancing with the Stars in HD! (Right? that's how it works?)

A BBQ should have at least one sort of meat with bbq sauce, baked beans and potato salad. Everything else is a bonus. But watermellon makes a bbq cookout a summertime cookout.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
Stripes or Checks?

Love,
The Asker

P.S. crimpity crimpity

7 comments:

The Minears said...

If I have to choose between stripes and checks, I choose stripes. However, polka dots are my favorite.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

What am I patterning?

Is this a tablecloth for a cookout? Checkered patterned.

Is this my sofa? Hmmm, don't know.
Wallpaper?
Pants?


Oh, wait...did you just implicate my son??? That is wrong! Mostly because his size is too obvious...I will implicate his sister!!

Nick's band instructor emailed yesterday asking the airspeed of an unladen sparrow. Is your question today as silly as that one?

kathleen said...

Could be either.
If I have to pick.....I will say
checked.....could be czeched?

Tami Parker said...

Stripes! But only if paisley is unavailable. Checks beats stripes if they're argyle.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Jacob will turn 16 on Sunday and everyone in America will have Monday off! He was actually born on Labor Day, for those who enjoy irony.

For his birthday, he is now the owner of an electric guitar, a fun xylophone and some pedal thing for effects with the guitar.

Okay...guitar...whatever.

But did you hear?? A XYLOPHONE!! We told short stories before dinner with sound effects!! Tomorrow I am giving morning announcements and a moment of silence with an intro on the xylophone!!

Jeannie said...

I choose.....paisely! Not a fan of stripes or checks.

Kristen said...

Fun Xylophone? That is awesome. AND you get to do the morning announcements? Anne, your life is very exciting.

TamiJean and Mom-in-law, I would also choose paisley