Monday, December 1, 2008

Leftovers 1/5

Dear QotD?ers,
.
So much has happened since we last pondered together: the Jonas Brother's performed at half-time for the Cowboys' game (blerg), the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade got Rick-Rolled by Rick himself, our new car made a 600 mile triangular trip around Texas, everyone ate a lot of food, some people did Christmas shopping (not me). I hope you have a good week of Thanksgiving recovery.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
How many times have you had Thanksgiving leftovers so far?
.
Once for each Thanksgiving dinner we attended, so two.
.
Love,
Kristen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Likewise, twice. That'll be enough I think.

In other news, Percussion Studio show is this weekend! Hooray excited! Break a leg!! (stick?)

Anonymous said...

Zero! I didn't get to keep any of the leftovers nor was I with someone who did. No turkey sandwich on a dinner roll for me!

Anonymous said...

Me, personally, zero times. But all of the leftovers are gone, so somebody was noshing!!

And not even the leftovers! My mom brought a homemade raspberry cheesecake for Thanksgiving. There were so many desserts that the cheesecake didn't even make it to the table. And the entire nine inch cheesecake is gone!! I think it ceased to exist on Saturday, and I did feed some to guests on Friday with hot cocoa, so really they must have shown restraint.

groovysabrina said...

Same here! Zero. What's up with that? No one is getting leftovers this year?

My dad said he will save me some for over Christmas Break. We always have a freezer full and not many mouths.

Jessim said...

Twice.

Anonymous said...

Two times. Thursday evening and then Friday at lunch! Yum. It still tasted good...............