Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas: sugar

Dear QotD?ers,
.
No, I didn't go to work today and Yes, I slept in until 9:30. It was awesome. I'm up to 8 Christmas movies/specials. yesterday I watched Muppet Christmas Carol, Carebear Nutcracker, Holiday Inn, and Christmas Vacation. I was suprised and pleased that Blockbuster had the Carebears movie. As I watched it and recognized so many of the details (background music, mid-west accents, subtle animated movements), I realized that I must have watched it about a million times as a kid.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What's your favorite Christmas treat or dessert?
.
I love pecan pie. My granny makes chocolat clusters that are chocolate covered marshmallow-and-pecans clumps. St. Nick always brings chocolate for my stockings. apple strudel.
.
Love,
The Asker

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My grandmother always makes Divinity, and I always associate it with christmas.

<3

Anonymous said...

I used to love fudge, but I find it increasingly difficult to enjoy that treat like I wish.

Anonymous said...

Always have to have Apple Strudel...
Pecan Pralines, Sand Tarts,
Peanut Butter balls dipped in chocolate, sugar cookies........

Anonymous said...

FUDGE!!! I also want it to be cold so we can have hot cocoa!