Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas: movies

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I've gotten a bit more Christmasy at work. Friday I brought in a lot of decorations (including my dancing Santa) and today I have two kinds of candy canes: chocolate mint and Spree (R). We also have our Christmas potluck today. I brought green bean cassarolle and a pie-plate of frozen yeast rolls. They bake deliciously in the toaster oven.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What are your favorite Christmas movies?
.
In order for my Christmas season to be complete, I have to watch Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story.
.
Love,
Kristen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"How the Grinch Stole Christmas" is the best movie and my most favortie Christmas book ever. The music is great in the movie. Oh, yeah, NOT the live action movie with Jim Carey. The original animated movie. In fact, that is the only Christmans movie I watch.

Jessica and I pulled out all the Christmas books last night. It was fun and I forgot how many fun ones we have. Jessica is very excited!

groovysabrina said...

Ah, agreed on the Grinch, it is fantastic. Another favorite is the Sound of Music which is one of my favorites of all time. (not really a Christmas movie, but it always plays over the holidays)

The best Christmas movie for me, however, is Elf, with Will Ferrell. I absolutely love it.

Anonymous said...

I also like "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". The Whoville Band is awesome!

/me is looking forward to Spree candy canes.

amanda said...

I agree with Sabrina. Elf is definitely one of my favorites! My guilty pleasure (that I generally don't like to admit in public) is Home Alone!

Anonymous said...

Amen to a Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation.
Also "It's a Wonderful LIfe"