Thursday, September 18, 2008

do all your shopping / AT WALMART!

Dear QotD?ers,
.
For those of you who aren't keeping up on my livejournal: Last night we stayed in a hotel paid for by the company because our apartment is still without power and may be for at least another week. It's a 70s era hotel. So old that the tv doesn't have a remote!! But I got to have a hot shower last night. I'm in a much better mood today. I even dressed up more than usual, including a purely decorational belt. It's not holding anything up!
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Do you like songs about holidays?
.
Love,
The Asker
.
P.S. QotD? challenge: listen to the song here and then write me a new verse for the children's chorus

9 comments:

Kristen said...

I enjoy holiday songs. Christmas has inspired the overwhelming majority of holiday songs, but I also like the Easter songs and patriotic songs used at 4th of July.

Anonymous said...

I like Christmas songs for like a week and then they get really old.

P.S. >_<
Hurricanes! Hurricanes!
Lots of wind and way too much rain!
Hurricanes! FEMA is lame!
Do all your shopping... AT WALMART!

Anonymous said...

There is a plan for the 35 drums that involves the Christmas parade, a float and the song "Jingle Bells." I may have a very different reaction to holiday songs if this plan comes to fruition.

I really like children's songs better than holiday songs. They are more fun, mostly silly and you can always dance to them.

Tami Parker said...

I pretty much have Christmas songs year-round on my iPod. I love them.

Also, I'm glad you are feeling better today! And I demand a picture of this purely decorational belt. Because I'll bet it's adorable.

groovysabrina said...

I love holiday songs! Most definitely Christmas ones. I don't get tired of them, though I feel that they have their time and place and that is not in a CVS in October with lots of bobbly-head Santas and fake snow everywhere.

I don't really know many other holiday songs.

Glad to know you got a warm shower. It is truly a wonderful thing and always has the ability to improve my mood!

Jessim said...

I like some holiday songs (the "Thank You" song we learned in elementary school being one I don't like, and now that I've thought of it, it will be in my head for the rest of the day) guess it just depends what it is, like any other song.

Anonymous said...

I like Happy Birthday. I can sing it in four languages!

Anonymous said...

Only Christmas songs/carols!

Anonymous said...

"Un elefante se balanceaba" was my favorite children's song as a child. If Cunaoooooo can sing that in four languages, then I think tha Asker should proclaim him Hero of the Week.