Thursday, February 26, 2009

waaaaaaaAAAAA MINT

Dear QotD?ers,
.
Yes, I watch Lost. It is complicated and frustrating and interesting. I watched the first 2 seasons of Heroes, which was also complicated, but didn't even get past the first episode of the 3rd season because it tried too hard and completely lost my interest. Another fully complicated series: Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
.
Today I experienced tiredness, boredom, frustration, irate rambling, physical exertion, hunger, satiation and tiredness. That means it's time for bed again.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
Do you prefer the refreshing scent of mint or citrus?
.
Looooove,
The Asker

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tee hee, I know what that title is from!

It depends on my mood and the type. A gentle spearmint is awesome, but anything too strong is a no go. I love orangy smells, but am not a huge fan of lemon and lime unless they're fairly gentle as well.

That being said, I have minty teas and citrussy perfumes, but not vice versa.

Jackie said...

Mint! Minty tea, minty chocolate, minty bath stuff that The Asker let me use one time that was cold, minty toothpaste, minty mouth after using minty toothpaste ... all wonderful smells!

Anonymous said...

I like the smell of Pine-Sol, and Clorox spray.

Anonymous said...

I would have to say citrus.
Sometimes minty..........is just too minty!