Monday, February 16, 2009

also strange

Dear QotD?ers,
.
To start I would have some burbling brook. I would have keyboard clickity-clacks for a pallet clenser and the main course would be this crazy techno song I heard on the radio. Dessert would be adorable kitten mews and the ICQ "uhoh!". If I simply wanted some comfort food, I would choose between GemTV chatter, episodes of Joy of Painting with Bob Ross, or the skritchity-skritch of a classmate using a pencil to do work while your head is laying on the desk.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is along similar lines:
.
If you were part of an alien species (or a robot) that subsisted on something non-physical (like fear or (wave-like) photons or new experiences), What would you east?
.
Love,
The Asker

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be a bit grumpy this morning, because I think the most consistent and filling meals would be human stupidity.

Word verification: Huhro

As in Scooby Doo says, Huhro!! (giggle)

Anonymous said...

AKA: AggieEngineer2k

My species feeds on chemical compounds we produce by exploiting natural themal gradients. If you were to visit our planet, all you would see would be a bunch of sunbathing bums lazing about with our feet in the water.

Verif: Ouster, which is the name of a spacedwelling alien race of humans in the SciFi book I'm reading! Not from around Blorkk, though.

Anonymous said...

Bob Ross! I forgot to tell you how hilarious and TWISTED that is, Asker!

Share a good moment with me....

Went to the bookstore on Thursday last week and Jessica picked out a Junie B Jones chapter book to read. She was so thrilled to get a chapter book!

Since Thursday, she has read the Junie B Jones book and two A to Z mysteries. And there it is...my daughter has joined the ranks of insatiable readers! She is already asking me to go back to the bookstore!