Sunday, April 11, 2010

sneaky sneaky

Dear QotD?ers,

Nothing feels quite like having finished washing a giant pile of dirty dishes. I was able to experience that yesterday. Aaaaah. And I got to take a delicious nap this afternoon while we watched Pirates of the Caribean, after playing our new pirate game, even. I like weekends.
I don't particularly like Sunday nights, though, because that's the time when I have to start thinking about going to work again.

The charity I'm most attached to is St. Jude's Hospital. Probably because of Mathathon in middle school. Oh yes, doing math problems for charity. And for sick kids whose family can't pay for treatment.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What's the last thing you did that might be considered sneaky?

Love,
The Asker

4 comments:

kathleen said...

Ah yes! St. Jude Mathathon! We raised a lot of money for St. Jude doing that. I still get information/donation material in the mail for that and I will watch those 'infomercials' on TV. It is a very worthy cause.

Probably the sneakiest thing I have done lately is to plan a surprise birthday luncheon at school.
Planning/hiding Easter eggs is pretty sneaky! ;)

Word verification this morningin is : vackie

groovysabrina said...

looking at wedding dresses and not letting Daryl see!

It's kinda hard to be sneaky...

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Nothing sneaky.

But another silly song:

This is my morning song
I hope you sing along
The song that starts my day
About sunshine coming my way
This song, it makes me happy
This song, it makes me gay!

Kristen said...

Mom, very sneaky. Was the birthday person surprised?

Sabrina, that's an awesome sneaky thing!

Anne, you excell at happy time songs.