Sunday, April 4, 2010

Oh what a beautiful moOOOOOorning!

Dear QotD?ers,

I took a holiday on Friday and a good thing too. Thursday was very busy with household chores, errands and bolstering my immune system. Friday was busy with packing, travel and family time. Here are the two Easter eggs I died. They would have turned out better with additional preperation, but for a last minute dye job - not so bad! I had a really wonderful Easter weekend. I got to see a lot of my family, including Mom, Jackie and Mike (hi mike! don't forget to answer today!) Jackie's engagement ring looks beautiful. My nieces are adorable. I picked hill country wild flowers! (fancy picture will be shared tomorrow!)
My voice occasionally sounded froggy, but I'm feeling better. I am well rested and restored for a full 5-day work week.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What did you do outside in the beautiful weather this weekend?

Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

kathleen said...

Picking beautiful wildflowers, watching children gather Easter eggs, going for a walk in the park, sitting outside on a swing visiting with family, while children(of all ages) ran around with water guns....all with beautiful spring weather. Life
is great!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Went to an art gallery, walked around looking at shops and such, then had four 6th grade boys over to work on a school project.

groovysabrina said...

swam in the ocean :)

Tami Parker said...

We opened all the windows and got the balcony ready for plant season. <3

Mr. Moore said...

NOTHING!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Jackie said...

Sadly, I spent most of it in a car looking at bluebonnets. But I did have a wonderful Good Friday meal outdoors and Sunday afternoon I just sat on the back porch and talked with the family.

Kristen said...

Mom, I enjoyed all of those things too.

Anne, oo, lots of interesting things!

Sabrina, so like someone living in brazil

TamiJean, I LOVE being able to open all the windows and letting the fresh air in. We did that on Thursday.

Mr. Steven. HA!!!

Jackie, it's rough when all that travelling is involved, but I'm glad you had some fun in between.