Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I've got a wonderful feeeeeelin'

Dear QotD?ers,

Once again, another busy and bustling day at work. The best part was probably the strawberries at lunch - they were beautiful and delicious.

I could have my bilboard say "Never Doubt Me Again." that would be for Justin and i'd put the billboard on the way to work, right after the Justin brand western wear store, so it'd get his attention.
But likely I'd do a billboard to the general population that said "Don't be afraid to sing out loud. Who cares who is watching?" and I'd put it on I-45 on the north side of town, where I've experienced the worst traffic.

Today's Quesiton of the Day? is:
Who is the last person you hugged?

Love,
The Asker

5 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Jessica

Unless you want to count Ford.

kathleen said...

Martin

groovysabrina said...

Daryl, while waiting in a long line.

Jessim said...

Kevin

Jackie said...

My dad always says to sing as loud as you can; if God didn't like your voice, he'd change it.

Your brother. It was last night and he was sweaty from a run. Oh well, I hugged him anyways.