Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Love Muggles

Dear QotD?ers,

Sometimes I think I need to have a more exciting life if I'm going to blog. Granted, this blog isn't so much about me as it is about random questions and everyone's participation, but still.
Today was marked by messy salads. The lunch salad was stored in a non-water tight container and the dressing leaked out. THE LUNCHBOX SMELLS LIKE CILANTRO! Dinner salad was greek in nature on flat bread, but the flatbread was crumbly, so it got all over my hands - it sure was tastey though!

I like to polka, chicken dance, waltz (it makes me feel graceful and beautiful!), robot dance and odd-ball techno/sitting in the car dancing. I try to make Justin laugh with that last one.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What would the plot be to a Harry Potter/I Love Lucy spinoff show or movie?

Love,
The Asker

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Bewitched?

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Is that an AND? As in they must be combined?

Is it an OR? As in I have a choice?

Does Justin ever laugh? I can never get Bob to laugh. It is one of the challenges in my life.

kathleen said...

I picture Harry and Ron in a candy factory....like Lucy and Ethel
with the boxing/packaging of chocolates only it would be with Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Bean or Chocolate frogs....and there would be some wizardry and things would go awry.........

Tami Parker said...

@Jackie HAAA! *gigglesnort* Beautiful answer.

Lucy and Ethel stumble into Diagon Alley. Hijinx ensue as they manage to accidentally destroy Ollivander's wand shop, release most of the owls in the familiar shop, and set fire to themselves in the book shop.

With a horde of angry witches and wizards on their tail, they stumble into a side-alley and are picked up by wicked wizards intent on robbing the goblin bank, but they need a patsy. They kidnap Ethel and tell Lucy if she doesn't do what they say, they're going to turn Ethel into a frog.

Lucy arrives at the bank and manages to successfully steal from the bank, but also manages to thwart the bad guys and return the money.

She and Ethel go home with nothing but a lovely soup cauldron to show for their efforts.

kathleen said...

Way to go TamiJean!
You are a writer!!!

Kristen said...

Jackie, I hadn't thought of that!

Anne, Yes! you must combine! When I'm lucky, I can make Justin life. Sometimes I think my sillyness does not amuse him at all.

Mom, that would be hilarious. I can see the candy flying everywhere!

TamiJean, very well thought out. I can picture it!