Monday, April 5, 2010

Oh what a beautiful daaaaaaaaaaay!

Dear QotD?ers,

Thanks to the efforts of my nieces and husbands, I present to you an authentic Texas flag.

On Saturday, twice, I played the part of the Easter Bunny's helper and hid eggs for my nieces and 2nd cousin. The oldest is 7, so it was pretty simple. The hardest hiding spot was under a pot, and they found that one! And as you can see by my above picture, there was also a great deal of wildflower picking.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
Let's say you won some crazy contest and the prize was putting a personalized message on a billboard in a city of your choice. WHat would your message be? to who? and where would it be?

Love,
The Asker

9 comments:

AggieEngineer2k, Texas Ranger said...

To All Ya'll:
Hang Up and Drive.
The Eyes of Chuck Norris are upon You.
Love, Texas

kathleen said...

Ha! I love it! Go Justin!

I was thinking........

God Loves You!

And it could be in any city, every city!

Tami Parker said...

"Smile."

To everyone and anyone, anywhere. =]

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Celebrate in the beauty of math!

Thank your math teacher today!!

This message paid for by the National Exaltors of Rational Divison.

groovysabrina said...

Really beautiful Kristen! I love wildflowers, too. Once in California a policeman stopped me with bunches of wild poppies in my hands and told me I was breaking the law. I felt like I had a gun in my hand instead of flowers. I haven't picked flowers since. :(

My message: Be Kind.

Jeannie said...

"Play Nice!" is my message Justin...I second your message, and Kristen what a clever way to display wildflowers!

Anonymous said...

Dear The Asker,
"Look Behind You!!!!"
and when the unsuspecting drivers of the car do they will not see the oil slick i have placed before their low traction tires and will not realize that they are sliding and flipping upside down until a foot hits them in the head. Who's foot you ask? Thats the surprise! Im not telling.
Sincerly,
Dr. Fandango, Holder of the foot secret

Kristen said...

Husband, I love you. you are hilarious.

Anne, I love your sponsor.

Sabrina, thank you! What law were you breaking?

Dr. Fandango, you delight me with your answers!

groovysabrina said...

In California it is illegal to pick endangered wildflowers, which includes California poppies. The cop didn't know what a native poppy looked like (neither did I) so then he just scolded me for picking flowers that were planted by someone else (the university). The following week the landscaping dept mowed all the flowers.