Friday, October 3, 2008

Gringo's: where white people go to eat Mexican food

Dear QotD?ers,
.
Yesterday I restrained myself from talking about how good this banana bread is because you are probably tired of hearing about it. But seriuosly, it's a delicious breakfast and we are running out of it. I dreamed of it last night. TamiJean, I'll post the recipe at some point.
.
It's Friday! Have I mentioned that there are picnic tables where we can enjoy our lunch in the sunshine? I'm really glad because 1) I don't get outside enough 2) I can defrost from the overkill AC in the building.
.
Now for a question that I really don't know the answer to.
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
How many pairs of frog socks do I have?
.
Love,
The Asker
.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

I'll count them when I get home, but I'm going to guess a baker's dozen.

Tami Parker said...

Frog socks, eh? I would say you have at least a round half dozen. =]

Also, when are we revealing what was lie and what was truth? *grins* I can't wait to see everyone's answers!

Also, it's sweater weather up here in cheeseland. It's fabulous. I stole my husband's sweater for today. *snuggles*

Kristen said...

Truths will be revealed next week. Probably Tuesday or Wednesday. I agree, I can't wait to see everyone's answers!

Anonymous said...

I will guess eight. Or, at a sideways glance, an infinite number of frog socks!!

How much banana bread did you make that it still exists to speak of?? I thought you only said you used three bananas? Three bananas is not a fifteen loaf ingredient! I think you are crazy.

alicia said...

are we guessing how many frog socks YOU have? if so, i am going to guess 10.5. if we're guessing how many frog socks I have, i'm going to guess none. but it is just a guess because there may be one pair hiding somewhere in my sock drawer...

amanda said...

i was going to guess 7 before i read all the other answers. but just so i won't cheat, i'll stick with my answer!

and yay for eating your lunch in the sunshine!! that would make me very happy! and please do post the recipe for banana bread next week. it must have been scrumptious!

Anonymous said...

Oops...I take back the crazy comment...sort of.

I am cleaning out paperwork today and I came across a very cute envelope which had equally cute notes on yellow sticky-pad paper. The notes were, and still ARE, attached to a check you wrote in April of 2007 towards the Jump Rope for Heart that Nick participated in. I guess I choose to save the notes and decided that the money was of no consquence, which makes me a bit crazy.

Hey..if your checkbook balance has been off since 2007, I AM THE REASON!!!

But WHO covers a good check with sticky notes??

Anonymous said...

I froget, but however many ribbit is, it's toadally not enough!

Anonymous said...

6 pairs?