Thursday, October 9, 2008

chocolate eyeballs

Dear QotD?ers,
.
I don't know if anyone else is watching Dancing with the Stars, but I'm not sure what to think of Cloris Leachman. Yes, she's zany and wacky, but it's sort of creepy?
.
I'm excited that it's Thursday and I don't have work tomorrow. I'm also excited because next week is going to be another theme week. What theme? Wouldn't you like to know!
.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
.
What are some words that would describe your sneezes?
.
Love,
The Asker

6 comments:

Kristen said...

petite, incapacitating, hilarious, prolific, seasonal, menthol vulnerable



Also: menthol comes from pepermint oil!

Anonymous said...

Are your sneezes described as "chocolate eyeballs?" That might be the grossest thing ever!!

Annoying and weird are two words that have frequently been used to describe my sneezes. I make a rather high-pitched AHHH and then close my mouth for the CHOO, which results in a muffled, rattling noise.

Yes, I have been told for years that this is dangerous and the force of the CHOO could "blow my head off if I don't let it out." You know what?...that would be cool!! I live on the edge!

Tami Parker said...

Having heard a rather epic rendition of Miss KristenSue's sneezing, let me second her assessment of her sneezing. Keep that woman away from soap!

My sneezes are refreshing, powerful, exiting, fun, rejuvenating, and sometimes maddening.

The maddening is for when they tickle and don't come.

I love sneezing!

groovysabrina said...

tickly, cat-like, dizzying, inconvenient, alleviating.
aachoo! aachoo! aachoo! mine usually come in threes or more.

I agree, TamiJean, I have frequent false alarms which cause my face to get all funny before I regain control.

alicia said...

a-choo, loud, noticable, wet. not gonna lie.

Stacia said...

Never-ending!!!! I very rarely sneeze less than 10 times. I believe my personal record is 35 times over a 10 minute time span. Talk about misery!