Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer! Summer!

Dear QotD?ers,

Did you miss me yesterday? I did too. My computer decided to go blank, unexpectedly, and Justin was already asleep, so I decided to let it sleep.

Sunday afternoon the kittens were picked up and taken home. I really really liked having them over. Petting kittens, cuddling kittens, purring kittens = all wonderful. Justin didn't even have allergy problems. I look forward to seeing .com again when she's filled out some and interested in exploring or playing. KITTENS!

Happy Birthday to Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What is the most summery activity ever? (Sabrina and Daryl, substitute 'wintery' for 'summery')

Love,
The Asker

8 comments:

kathleen said...

Anything to do with water!!!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Before high school, the summeriest activity was reading. I could read ALL day!!

I now will answer that the summeriest activity ever is gardening!! Look at them beans! And look at them tomatoes! And look at them peas! Well, I know if Papa were here right now, he'd sure be pleased!!

Tami Parker said...

Currently - going for long walks through the neighborhood and looking at people's gardens. =]

Jeannie said...

Picking blackberries, making blackberry dumplins and eating blackberry dumplins.
(Sorry about the mosquito bites!)

Mother of Three, Anne said...

TamiJean is a garden voyeur!!

And while I am at it, Aggie Engineer's uber geeky lyrical finish was great!! I loved that!!

groovysabrina said...

Wintery activity...hmm...walking home in a cold, misty rain in boots and a wool sweater and upon arriving, eating soup to warm up. That's what I did today.

amanda said...

Thanks Kristen!!! I had an awesome birthday! And I agree with your mom, anything with water is the best summery thing. The beach, the pool, a kiddie pool in the front yard...anything!

Kristen said...

Mom, sprinklers!

Anne, good choices on both!

TamiJean, I bet it's beautiful and mild up there for such walks!

2nd Mom, I'm glad you are loving the fruits of your new blackberry bush.

Sabrina, I love a hearty soup after coming in from the cold. Excellent.

Amanda, supersoaker it is :D