Wednesday, June 2, 2010

CLONE!

Dear QotD?ers,

let's look at my goals:

Get together with old friends at least once a month. I'm doing pretty well! June is still open
· Go to bed before 11pm on schoolnights, once accomplished for a month, knock it down by 8 minutes until at 10:15 . I'm not doing so well on this one. I am definatly not at 10:15, as you can tell by the post time of this entry.
· Exercise on the weekly, either brisk walking or BIKE RIDING!! Maybe join a class at the Y Have not joined a class. have not done a good job of keeping up a weekly exercise either. I'm dissapointed in myself on this one.
· Finish home-izing the house (decorations, painting, hanging up pictures) work in progress. Things are up, more things will be going up. new couch purchased.
· Make QotD? Even better. I'm going to need help on this one. I feel like I've hit a slump and all my questions are pretty lame.
· Keep up with Amanda’s 365 picture blog adventure. SUCCESS! well, recently I've taken a picture every day, i just need to post it.

We played Carrccassonnee again at lunch today. There was also some sunshine rain, which makes me feel good inside.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
If you had a clone, do you think you would work well with them? be great friends? annoy the heck out of each other?

Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

The Minears said...

We would annoy each other to no end, but at least I could make the clone wash dishes and do laundry.

kathleen said...

I think probably enjoy the annoying of each other.....
Kinda scary to have another 'me'...
It would be awesome if we could share each others thoughts and share the memories....

I think........perhaps not?

Tami Parker said...

That would be AWESOME. We could trade off who goes to work each week and one of us could be a writer and the other one of us could be the crafter. I could finally have time to learn how to knit!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

A clone of me would surely drive those in my home mad! I can hear Bob now saying that even with two of me, he still can't get a decent meal in his home!! Two moms to nag. Two moms to find chores for kids to do. Oh, that would be awful!

As for me personally, I would finally have someone who understands me! Someone who would laugh at all my jokes and references. Someone who would look at the pile of ironing and give me a hug.

I would totally love me.

Jackie said...

Oh man, I hope Dr. Fandango gets around to answering this one...

And, yes, I think it would be cool to have a clone of me. We'd have lots to talk about what with our extreme common interests. I hope I wouldn't be too annoyed by myself.

Anonymous said...

Dear The Asker,
Three Things:
1) I hardly see how your questions could have trouble walking.
2) What kind of game is carcass pony? It sound delightful!
and 3) I have a few words to the wise. Cloning. Dont do it. THe last time i tried to make a clone he became the exact opposite of me. My clone moved to Alabama and became the champion pie eater, then choked and died on a piece of pie. I havent been able to eat pie since then. Its quite strange seeing yourself in a coffin souronded by old ladies and redneck pie contestents.
Sincerly,
Dr. Fandango, Hater of pie

Kristen said...

Angel-A, so true, spread the work

Mom, like psychik clones? I could make that happen

TamiJean, excellent!

Anne, Sometimes I think you are underappreciated

Jackie, one of you could do nothing but wedding stuff!

Dr. Fandango, BWAHAHAHAHA

Anne, I think I know where the evil pie came from.