Tuesday, December 14, 2010

they spelled my name wrong at least 5 times.

Dear QotD?ers,

Don't forget to look at yesterday's comments for my responses to your answers.

TodayI went to the dentist, had blood taken for testing AND had another ultrasound.
I have two miniature cavities, the test results will inform the endocrinologist, and LBB is looking like a healthy 26 week old fetus. overall = success.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
Would you pay for a copy of an old yearbook (say one of yours, or your parents')? Let's say about $10 for an electronic copy or $20 for a hard copy.

Love,
The Asker

5 comments:

Tami Parker said...

Actually ... yes, I think I would.

Jessim said...

Probably not.

But if anyone wants extra copies of my high school yearbooks- they can have most of them. My husband has the exact same ones... (except 1)

Then again, I didn't even take a yearbook picture in college. Man my mother was ready to kill me when she found that out.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I never even bought a yearbook when I was in high school, so I doubt I would buy one now. And that would be after I took a senior picture even though the principal told me I could not. And then I made sure that my friends had my picture in with the senior class, after the principal told me I could not. I still did not buy a yearbook, but I had a senior picture taken and put in for that graduating class. I also walked across the stage even though the pricipal told me I could not. He kept insising that I was not a graduating senior, but I was pretty sure I was. The principal did win when it came to graduation night, though. I was not allowed to wear the honors ropes or shawl thingie, even though I was graduating in the top 10%, because recogninzing me would mean that a "real" graduating senior would lose their ranking and their fancy ropes and shawl.

Jackie said...

Not a high school yearbook, no.

However, my roommate freshman year gave her dad a yearbook from the year he graduated from A&M as a gift. He really liked it. So, maybe as a gift, but probably not for myself.

kathleen said...

Yes, I probably would even if they did spell my name wrong.
If they didn't spell Kristen as Kristin,Kirsten, or Kirstin, it was Svatek as Savatek, Svatik, or something....
AND she was the Valedictorian of her class....just imagine some poor
smuck who was NOT in the honor society or not in any extra-curricular events.....