Wednesday, December 8, 2010

it's a boring one.

Dear QotD?ers,

I currently have two crafty projects and I wish I had the time/energy to do them, because they are Christmas crafty projects. I'm making a card displaying wreath from an embroidery hoop, clothes pins and ribbon. This one is actually in progress. i just need to do the ribboning part. Then I want to make a tree skirt. I've got fabric and I've made a pattern. I just need to get cutting. That part always makes me the most nervous. there's no turning back once you've destroyed the fibers of that beautiful, large piece of fabric.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What did you have for lunch?

Love,
The Asker

2 comments:

Tami Parker said...

Homemade chili, gluten-free cornbread (SO delicious and crunchy!), and a small side salad. =]

Mother of Three, Anne said...

My hair colored and cut.