Thursday, December 9, 2010

brrrrrr fixer

Dear QotD?ers,

Excellent news: I finished one of my crafty crafts. The Christmas Card Display Wreath is complete! I even have 5 cards on display.

Sad news: Justin forgot to pack bread in the lunchbox. Instead of a ham and cheese sammich I had ham and cheese on ritz crackers. It wasn't so bad, but took some work to cut up my ham and cheese in smaller bits. I really wish it was watermellon season. That would be delicious.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
When it is SUPER COLD outside, what is your favorite way to warm up?

Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

Erin said...

Hot shower -- the only way to truly warm up!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Hot cocoa and a blanket

Tami Parker said...

No one thing will do!

Thick socks
Giant, fluffy, warm blanket
Cat
Mug of hot cocoa
Fingerless mitts
stocking cap

Bundle, bundle, bundle!

Jessim said...

I pretty much spend all winter in fleece pants under a large blanket.

Since I'm too cheap to turn the heater up, warm never really happens.

Jackie said...

Thick socks, lots of cuddling, hot cocoa, warm, fluffy hat, cuddle duds.

Speaking of - do you know where it's cold? Wyoming.

kathleen said...

Hot chocolate in front of the fireplace. If I am really, really cold, a nice hot bath or shower!

kathleen said...

Asker, I was impressed with your Christmas card display wreath!
Say it when we visited Rosenberg!
Very crafty!