Wednesday, February 24, 2010

puffed sugar!

Dear QotD?ers,

I like the carmel delights, what used to be called 'Samoas.' My favorite used to be thin mints.

mm, I have some nice delicious hot chocolate. I still find it hard to get out of bed in the morning, mainly because it's all warm and snuggly under the covers. I could look forward to extra snuggly time on Saturday, but we will be participating in the Houston Rodeo Run 5k! We are going to walk it, and we haven't trained, so we might be over 45min. but Justin and I just might crank it out... never know!

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What marshmallow shapes would you design for QotD? cereal?

Love,
The Asker

5 comments:

groovysabrina said...

Q's and ?'s

and maybe just a few !'s for fun.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Talking cats

Your cereal has to be more amazing than Rice Krispies or Lucky Charms and I think talking cat marshmallows would do the trick.

Tami Parker said...

?, ducks, hearts, stars, and !

kathleen said...

Q's and D's
or is it D's and Q's?

Also some ?'s and some ducks

Kristen said...

Sabrina, excellent

Anne, hilarious and accepted

TamiJean, thank you for remembering the duck!

Mom, and the D!