Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I talk to cats

Dear QotD?ers,

I would have Justin speak with a british accent. MWAHAHAHAHA.

Yesterday there was a cat in the front yard and Justin called me out to see it. We had a pretty good conversation and the cat actually came over to check me out. That is, until it realized that I was People and not Friendly Cat Friend and then it ran across the neighbors yard. That's probably the best cat conversation I've ever had!

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What's the best activity for a cold July night when the wind is low, the birds are abundant and no one can hear you but the neighbors in their backyard?

Love,
The Asker

9 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Cold July night??? What? Am I in Buenos Aires??

I dunno. If it is cold July night, I think I should check the map, see if I am still alive, or look for news reports to see if Al Gore said "Uncle." Cus ain't something right.

kathleen said...

I would say........reading a book!
Why? Just because.......
that is a quiet activity.........usually

@Anne
did you get my e-mail response about UIL?

Mother of Three, Anne said...

@ Kathleen,

Yes, I got your response. That works well for me, but if things change, you can let me know.

I will probably see you today, though.

Tami Parker said...

Cold July night while the birds are abundant? sounds like another movie/tv quote question.

If the birds are abundant, I would recommend sitting outside and watching them play on the feeders (which, of course, I would have in this hypothetical bird-abundant future)

Jessim said...

How abundant are the birds? Like Hitchcock abundant? Because hiding inside would be better.

Otherwise, camping would be nice. Just listen to them tweet in the wind.

groovysabrina said...

bonfire with marshmallows and hot chocolate.

Jackie said...

I want to join Skittl on the camping trip. That sounds perfect!

Rashaun said...

Sounds like a good night to play Killer Bunnies by the bonfire.

Kristen said...

Anne, MAYBE!

Mom, reading is a great choice for a cold night.

TamiJean, not a movie quote, just me trying to think of something late before I go to bed.

Skittl, not scary abundant, just more than a few. no hiding needed!

everyone else, all this camping and bonfires and s'mores has me hankering for a camping trip now!