Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy New Year! 7/9

Dear QotD?ers,

Hey everyone. Did I tell you that I'm supposed to restrict my physical activity? Yeah. It's not bed rest, but it's a step towards it. I'm hoping that my powers of super lazyness will win over my reduced circulation.

Just a sec, the baby wants to say hi. ~bulging abdomen moves~

My goals for 2011 all involve this baby: paint the nursery, have all the real necessities by the time baby is born, have a baby, be 'good' parents, figure out child care. Those are good goals.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
Do you have any big trips planned for this year?

Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

We will probably go to Georgia this summer for a family reunion.

Oh, and Jacob and Nick will go to Costa Rica over Spring break.

Jessim said...

We are already back from the big trip- our Carribean Cruise (see ridiculously long blog posts for details- I still have a few more to write!)

We will likely go to Texas at least once this year.

Tami Parker said...

We're planning on going to the east coast for a steampunk convention!

groovysabrina said...

uber-romantic honeymoon to Argentina. Plans forthcoming.

Jackie said...

I'm going to NYC in March. And then, once I'm in WY, I hope to take a few trips. Several to Texas, of course.

Moana Shake said...

I think my mom and I are gonna try to check out Annan, Scotland. For purely narcissistic reason of course

Sweetie Pie said...

22 days!!!!!!!!! Thats my birthday!!!!!! Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Sincerly,
Sweetie Pie