Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year! 4/9

Dear QotD?ers,

We went to a wedding this weekend (woah, that's some alliteration). Here's a picture of us all dressed up: Don't we look good? I find Justin especially handsome and my hair looks fantastic. This is going to be one of those pictures I'm proud to show my child when they are 5. "look! that's you!" I'll say. "Mommy, you look so pretty!" Bryndle Xor will say. "Thank you sweetie!" Aren't we a great family already?

I bet you could all could guess what our most significant change was in 2010. If you guess 'PREGNANCY,' you would be correct. My life completely changed. And I hate to sound negative, but it changed for the worse. I'm glad there are some women out there who have uneventful pregnancies or even love being pregnant. But my first two trimesters, with the exceptions of 6-8 weeks was ROUGH and AWEFUL. I lost weight, I was on drugs, I was on a drug pump from September to November. This pregnancy has taken a physical and emotional toll on me. Good thing I'm going to love this baby!

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What is the farthest you travelled in 2010?

Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

Jeannie said...

You both do look fantastic! Very festive.
The farthest I traveled was to Salvador, Brazil to attend the wonderful wedding of Sabrina and Daryl. Yes, that was a long airplane ride, but the fun, fellowship and beautiful scenery made up for it!

amanda said...

Y'all are so stinking cute!!! I don't know which is further distance wise, but I traveled up to Paw Paw, Michigan, Erie, Pennsylvania and Johnsonburg, Pennsylvania. I'm too lazy to google map it, but I would say those are the potential three furthest points I made it this year.

Tami Parker said...

Fantastic picture!

We traveled back to Texas for a weekend this year. It was for a funeral, and thus not much fun, but it was the longest we traveled.

kathleen said...

You and Justin do look wonderful!
What a cute couple and parents-to-be!

Didn't travel far, but did travel many times between DeSoto and Flatonia/Schulenburg area!!!
This year the longest trip may be
to Sheridan,Wyoming!!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I have just been going in circles. From home to schools, to the grocery store, to work, to the schools, back home. It is the endless cycle of my stagnant life.

(The other side of that coin is that for all my endless circumnavigation, I have three children who have grown and changed tremendouly in the past year.)

That will be a wonderful picture to share with your family!

Jackie said...

I love the family portrait!

Sheridan, Wyoming was the furthest I traveled in 2010.

groovysabrina said...

The farthest I traveled was to Iowa from São Paulo, Brazil.

Great photo of you guys!