Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year! 6/9

Dear QotD?ers,

My little brother is now living in Wyoming. so cooold. I would never make it. I've been having a rough time down here on the gulf coast where's it's only gotten down to 28 degrees. Good luck and God Bless!

Hmm, what world event had an impact on me? I thought this would be a good question, but I'm having a hard time thinking of something. I'm going to pick the winter olympics because I love the olympics. the opening ceremonies are always fantastic. the gulf oil spill was a pretty big deal, but I wouldn't say it impacted me greatly. Yes, it was terrible and I'm sure prices on gas related stuff went up, but directly, not much.

I ordered girl scout cookies today. i can't wait until i get them.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What goals or resolutions do you have for 2011?

Love,
The Asker

9 comments:

Jessim said...

Knit with the good yarn.

Also, lose the weight I didn't lose last year (my resolution was a complete flop, I lost none)

kathleen said...

Eat healthy, get more exercise, stay in touch with loved ones, continue to get more organized, travel.......not necessarily in order of importance!!

kathleen said...

Happy 5th Anniversary, Kristen and Justin! May you have many, many more years of wonderful married life!

Jackie said...

Cook healthier meals, learn to adapt to the cold, be a good wife, learn to jam, join a class at the Sheridan County YMCA, and meet new people but keep in touch with all of my wonderful, amazing friends back in Texas.

Happy 5th Anniversary K&J!

Jackie said...

Did you guys exchange wooden presents?

Jessim said...

Isn't it your 6th? (I thought you got married right after me...we wore the same dress!) In which case, the presents should be iron. (We got a new scone pan)

Either way, Happy Anniversary.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I resolve to add new shapes to my life. Instead of going in sircles, I might add some triangles and maybe a trapezoid.

I can hardly remember being married five years, but I would have been pregnant with our second child on that anniversary. I am not sure how we celebrated our anniversary, but we celebrated my birthday that year by admitting me into the hospital. One of my favorite memories of marriage. Bob uttered words that I will NEVER let him forget! Matthew would have broken his arm then and Kathleen visited me in the hospital. I don't know what the Asker was doing during that time.

groovysabrina said...

get back to yoga.
join a photography club.
honeymoon. yes, I know, we're late. it's ok.

Tami Parker said...

This year, I'm keeping it simple.

I want to spend my resources doing things and learning what makes me happy.