Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year! 5/9

Dear QotD?ers,

We had our first of five childbirth classes this evening. It was just the intro class and we didn't get too in depth on any one topic. If my face swells up, I should call the doctor. I might not be able to tell if it's my water breaking or my baby giving me a punch in the bladder. you know, crazy general information like that.

I'm eating pudding.

The farthest distance I travelled in my heart was to Brazil for a wedding that we timed out SHOULD have been possible, but this baby didn't care. The farthest distance I travelled with my physical self was up to the DFW metroplex. I had to use google to see if that was a farther trip than Lake Charles, LA.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What world event in 2010 made the most impact on you?

Love,
The Asker

3 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I feel incredibly heartless and insulated when I say that there was not really anything that happened in the world this year that impacted me. But there you have it. All those earthquakes, tsumanis, cyclones, hurricanes and volcanic eruptions, all those big sporting evnets, even that really dumb health care bill(as yet), have had no impact on me.

Jeannie said...

I'm with Anne. I can't think of anything that really impacted my life. It came close when the new body scanners were emplimented at the airports, but I left and came back into the country before that happened.

groovysabrina said...

Ah, we felt your presence at the wedding, Kristen! We sure missed you. I'm glad we were able to see you over Christmas.

I was really shocked by the earthquake in Haiti...so much destruction and death...