Wednesday, May 26, 2010

< watermellon ?

Dear QotD?ers,

I really am a much happier person when I get to sleep until 7:30. I took a day of vacation today so I could get some errands done (including a hair trim) and just enjoy some quiet, stress free alone time. I watched a movie, read a book, painted my nails, watched the last episode of Glee. It was a great day.

My most non-water beverage has been Dr. Pepper lately. I will admit that I don't drink as much water as I should.


Today's Question of the Day? is:
What is more dissapointing than a bad watermellon?

Love,
The Asker

11 comments:

Jeannie said...

A bad avocado!

kathleen said...

A bad peach is right up there with a bad watermelon.
A bad watermelon is the most disappointing, though.

It's Thursdaaaay! :)

groovysabrina said...

grainy apples and tomatoes.
sour pineapples.
fibrous mangos.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

I think I would have to say anything that you have grown in a garden that does not yield or produces yucky yield.

Tami Parker said...

Slugs in the cabbage your mom grew for you in her garden. =[

Mother of Three, Anne said...

TamiJean stepped right over disappointing and into gross!!

Always trying to raise the bar for us slackers!!

Anonymous said...

Dear The Asker,
Children.
Sincerly,
Dr. Fandango, answerer of questions

The Minears said...

What can I say after reading Dr Fandango's response? His is obviously the best and should receive magic cosmic brownie points.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Clearly, Dr. Fandango's mother has many reasons to be disappointed. If for no other reason than his consisent inability to sign off correctly.

SINCERELY!!!

Sweetie Pie said...

No Fruits!
Love,
Sweetie Pie

Kristen said...

2nd Mom, true

Mom, also true

Sabrina, sour pineapples? I haven't been unlucky enough to experience that, thankfully.

Anne, or the ants eat

TamiJean, ewwww

Dr. Fandango, succinct, but with so much meaning.

SweetiePie, that would be aweful!