Thursday, May 13, 2010

Jeopardy Format Week 5/5

Dear QotD?ers,

We have guests! My brother and Jackie are here for the weekend. I hope to entertain them well with stories and fun games. If you ever want to visit, you can, just let me know when!

The correct answer to "boglin" is: What is a little monster who is a little creepy, but mostly harmless? Anne gets 300 points for her question, Dr. Fandango gets 100 points for the rubbery arms.

Category: QotD?. Value: 500 points

Today's Answer for Jeopardy Format Week! Please, No Celebrities. is:
July 16th

Love,
The Asker

9 comments:

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Pffft. Sharing points with Dr. Fandango! Harumpf.

What is the most specialest annivesary date ever?

kathleen said...

Buzz!
What is the birthday of
Michael Flatley?

kathleen said...

@ Anne:
What are you doing up at 3:48 AM?

Jeannie said...

The day you and Justin officially moved into your new home?

Mr. SHSSF said...

BuzzBuzzbuzzbuzzbuzzbuzzbuzzbuzzbuzzbuzzbuzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was the date that I asked"Without looking anything up, what would you expect if 'bubbles and squeek' was on the menu?

Mother of Three, Anne said...

@ Kathleen,

I got up about half an hour earlier today than usual.

kathleen said...

@Jeannie

I think you might have it!
It was a day in July........

kathleen said...

Can you tell I have the day off?

I went and had lunch with Gwyneth
today! :)

Anonymous said...

Dear The Editor,
I would just like to express my dissaproval with the points distributed yesterday in this blog. I have been a respectable reader of this post for quite some time now and refuse to beliveve that I being a kind, hardworking individual would not only have to share points with Lover of Greed, Anne but would actually get less points than her. I do not mean to sound theatening but if this situation is not fixed soon i shall have to steal all everybody's points and hold them for ransom. Also, May I come over July 16th for dinner. I would like to bring the wife and kids. Bwahahaha.
Yours Truley,
Dr. Fandango, High class newspaper guy

P.S. To TamiJean,
I have a question. How many boglins can you kill by the addition of 1L of NaClO to 1L of NH3?