Wednesday, May 19, 2010

LOBSTER STICKS TO MAGNET

Dear QotD?ers,

We watched yesterday's episode of Lost this evening and I was SUPER PUMPED when I saw the copper lobster mold that I own in a set. You would probably not even notice it unless you were me and had this thing in the room with you. MY LOBSTER WAS ON LOST!!

For field day, I had the most fun with the 3 legged race (because my partner and I won in 3rd grade!) and then that one time... there was a bubble gum station! It was about getting bubble gum and seeing who could blow the biggest bubble. That is some serious fun for an elementry school kid.
Today's Question of the Day? is:
What decorative item from your house hold would you love to be part of your favorite show?

Love,
The Asker

4 comments:

The Minears said...

Either a picture of Annelise or my collection of Kokeshi dolls. I'm not sure how easy it would be to spot a picture of Annelise though, so I guess the Kokeshis would be better.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

The pinball machine, but it is not just decorative.

That is a really hard question, because anything "decorative" is either original art or is mostly a musical instrument. Or books. Or the pinball machine!!

Tami Parker said...

I now have the Lobster Magnet song in my head. <3

I think I'd choose my Steampunk Butterfly print.

kathleen said...

Okay Kristen,
where was it? In the village part
where Ben went back to get the 'explosive stuff.??
I missed it.

I think I would pick the wooden
rocking train.