Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I was on the red team. i had matching candy.

Dear QotD?ers,

Justin and I played a game over lunch today. It was fun and I look forward to tomorrow's rematch. I'm headed to bed pretty soon. Tomorrow evening will be full of dishwashing!

Most of my experience with zombies have been pretty fun. I only watch silly zombie movies or shows or games, since I'm not one to favor the gruesome. I have a little song I used to sing for my college roomate when she was playing a spooky computer game when zombies would reanimate from the floor and shuffle towards her slowly. ~clears her throat~ Zombies get up and do a happy dance! ~does a shuffly dance~ [repeat] Thank you, thank you.

Today's Question of the Day? is:
What event would be your favorite for an elementry school field day?

Love,
The Asker

7 comments:

The Minears said...

Naptime, because sleep is fun!!

kathleen said...

Water balloon toss!
Great fun!

Mother of Three, Anne said...

Reading in the Shade.

Or the Math Relay.

Or Find the Lone Grouch-Face in the Crowd of Happy Kids.

I dreaded field day. I would have much preferred to be doing schoolwork. What was the point of showing up for school and not doing any work?

Jeannie said...

Oh, yes the water balloon toss. Field day was usually a really hot day and the cold water felt good!

groovysabrina said...

Slip n Slide!

Tami Parker said...

A hands-on science museum! I went to one when I was in junior high and felt betrayed. Nobody told me science was FUN!

Jessim said...

Man I loved field day.

My favorite things were hurdles, tug of war and spelling bee (yeah, I was a nerd, but hey- at least they had something for us.)

I DREADED balloon pop. Who puts the smallest girl in the class on the relay that involves sitting on something to make it pop. Add in that I'm terrified of popping ballons, and well, that never turned out well.

Also- there MUST be pickle juice snowcones.