Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's only been a month.....

Dear QotD?ers,

Hey everyone. I know you've missed QotD? I'm still working on feeling better. I've made A LOT of progress. I was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism which is likely the main sorce of my nausea, miserableness and weightloss (that's right, weightloss. pregnant ladies are not supposed to lose weight.) I'm on medication for that, which I attribute to my improvement. Again, if you'd like to be kept up on how I'm doing, let me know. I'm trying a bi-weekly e-mail update.

If you are reading this at the blog website, take a look near the upper right hand corner. There's a baby progress bar! You can see how far along I am and how many days I have left (assuming the average 40 week pregnancy.)

Now for some of that visual progress.

can you tell I'm getting more rotund? I'm not sure that I can.



Today's Question of the Day? is:


Last week was the 8th Annual QotD? Hug Week! How many different people did you hug? one point per person, 3 points if it was a QotD?er, 5 points if it was The Asker.




Love,
The Pregnant Asker

7 comments:

TamiJean said...

I was unaware of the hug week, but I hugged Mr. Moore! He's been a QotD'er once or twice, but not regularly. Normally, I'd say that would make it a one point hug, but since I hug him multiple times a day and they're EPIC hugs, it's got to be at least 3 points.

If you count the number of people I type *hug* to, I'd probably win, though. =]

I do a lot of digital hugging.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

The fix is in on this one!

I do miss QotD. It is very sad without you.

Jackie said...

Does this weekend count? Because I went to Czhilispiel and hugged lots of future family (Asker included!) and then to College Station where I hugged lots of friends that I hadn't seen in a while. I also saw the fiance after two hugless weeks and definitely made up for lost time. If not, er, hardly anyone...

kathleen said...

Hugged lots of family.....including
the Asker!

Love the Baby Progress Bar! :)

groovysabrina said...

Because of our wedding, I gave and received many, many hugs. Some definitely to qotd contributors. Some also to the asker through her husband! I can see the tummy growth.

Mother of Three, Anne said...

@ Groovy Sabrina,

Congratulations, Mrs. Brown!!

Big hugs and many smiles!

groovysabrina said...

thank you, Anne :)